Re: On elisp running native - Update 11

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: On elisp running native - Update 11
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 18:43:50 +0000

Hi all,

I've pushed the branch reorganizing the layout of the .eln files and the
load and compilation triggering mechanism.

Works for me, hope it does not introduce too much breakage.

I tried to summarize how it works now on my usual dev log page
http://akrl.sdf.org/gccemacs.html

Now the use should me more transparent to the user and legittimate us to
make it more transparent also API wise, removing some incompatibility
that may be still around on that side.

Also having now some more infrastructure on how and where to place .eln
files should be easier to tackle the advised primitives topic for which
I plan to generate some code.

Thanks!

  Andrea

--