Announce: SMIE paper

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Announce: SMIE paper
Date: Fri, 08 May 2020 14:29:59 -0400

I have just added to my web page (http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~monnier/)
an article about SMIE which I wrote for the <Programming> journal.

You'll find there also the (updated) article Mike and I wrote about the
history of Elisp for the HOPL conference, which has now been accepted
(and should appear shortly in its proceeding form, although the
conference itself has been postponed to an undisclosed date for the
reasons you can guess).

        Stefan