Re: advice.el and bytecomp: Did something change recently?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: advice.el and bytecomp: Did something change recently?
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 12:45:48 -0700

this is what I meant by "it's hard to debug with the complexity of
Emacspeak".

I've failed to produce a minimal repro case --- what I do observe:

1. Some advice  defs are not taking effect i.e. I dont get the
expected auditory feedback.

2. Evaluating the advice definition makes it work, even though the
file containing the advice was already loaded when it was failing.

--
Id: kg:/m/0285kf1

--
Id: kg:/m/0285kf1