Re: pull requests

From: Alex Ott
Subject: Re: pull requests
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 10:11:01 +0200

For GitHub there is https://hub.github.com/ - command line tool that allows
to create a new PR, pull PR into your tree to review, look into issues,
change issues, etc.  It's integrated with Emacs tools, like, Magit (via
https://github.com/vermiculus/magithub)

Github also announced recently another tool with similar functionality:
https://github.com/cli/cli, but I haven't try it.

Zach Pearson  at "Thu, 16 Apr 2020 23:24:56 -0500" wrote:
 ZP> I’m pretty sure GitHub will also let you open a pull request via the
command line if you
 ZP> want. Additionally, it emails PR threads to users that subscribe to them
(initially
 ZP> maintainers) — so if you’ve got write access and would strongly prefer to
keep your email
 ZP> based workflow it is known that it’s possible to keep it.

 >> On Apr 16, 2020, at 10:55 PM, Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> wrote:
 >>
 >> Hi Richard,
 >>
 >> Sorry for the late reply. I'll try to make a good description.

 >>> [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
 >>> [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/