[Emacs-diffs] master 6057d79 * doc/lispref/keymaps.texi (Extended Menu I

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: [Emacs-diffs] master 6057d79 * doc/lispref/keymaps.texi (Extended Menu Items): Tweak :key-sequence
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 09:45:59 +0300

The new text says:

   @item :key-sequence @var{key-sequence}
   This property specifies which key sequence is likely to be bound to the
  -same command invoked by this menu item.  If you specify the right key
  -sequence, that makes preparing the menu for display run much faster.
  +same command invoked by this menu item.  If you specify a correct key
  +sequence, that sequence will be preferred over others.
In what sense will that sequence be "preferred" in this case?

Also, I see that easymenu.el still claims that there's a speed
advantage to using :key-sequence.

Thanks.