Re: tree-sitter and emacs-devel

From: Jorge Javier Araya Navarro
Subject: Re: tree-sitter and emacs-devel
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 10:12:19 -0600

I'll stick with emacs-devel anyway and keep contributing to emacs-tree-sitter too jaja.

it is demoralizing indeed, but it is more not bringing Emacs to the XXI century. We can do incremental changes after testing how this thing works —not need to discuss what is and what is not a premature optimization—, Emacs maintainers can help by making sure major GNU/Linux distributions ship Emacs with dynamic module feature turned on so the work done on this side can be rapidly adopted by the community; what's done wrong can be revisited later.