Re: ELPA: where is chess developed?

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: ELPA: where is chess developed?
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:10:45 +0100

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 4:13 PM <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm afraid I'm the type of programmer who requires the tight feedback loop
that push access affords.  I understand "moving fast and possibly breaking
things" is becoming increasingly out of fashion.

Just curious, can you elaborate why the ability to push gives you a tight feedback loop?

I often work with repositories where I have several remotes, maybe there's a missunderstanding I can clear.

Kind regards,
Philippe