Re: MinGW build broken with O_CLOEXEC undeclared

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: MinGW build broken with O_CLOEXEC undeclared
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 19:15:03 +0100

> Oh, maybe you understood what I wrote to mean run those two commands
> _both_ after "git pull" and before "make"?  If so, sorry for confusing
> language: I meant only once, before "make".

I did it once only - the sequence was

git pull
rm lib/*.[oa]
touch configure.ac lib/gnulib.mk.in
make

But I did the "rm" in the build directory and the "touch" in the source
directory and there is also a gnulib.mk.in in the build directory (not
on GNU/Linux BTW).  Could that have had any impact?

martin