Re: :alnum: broken?

From: Mattias Engdegård
Subject: Re: :alnum: broken?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 19:05:00 +0100

27 feb. 2020 kl. 09.43 skrev Andreas Schwab <address@hidden>:

> Right, I missed the break.  But I think this is too strict, it should
> not reject "[:a-z$%&/()=:]'

Thank you, and with the later committed addendum that example is accepted as
well. The code still rejects "[:az$%&/()=:]" (no hyphen) but so does GNU grep.
Perhaps we could restrict the filter to letters between the colons; I'm open
for suggestions.

The point is moot now, of course, as the changes have been reverted altogether.