Re: Emacs master build failing on RHEL 6.8

From: WilliamKF
Subject: Re: Emacs master build failing on RHEL 6.8
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 12:49:42 -0700 (MST)

This is still an issue with Emacs-26.3 on RHEL 6.8 and the proposed fix does
not work for me, the preprocessor still continues and gets same error after
&& now.  Workaround is to just comment out the offending portion which is
incorrect but working for me:

    #if defined  LIBRSVG_CHECK_VERSION //&& LIBRSVG_CHECK_VERSION (2, 45, 1)

Note that LIBRSVG_CHECK_VERSION is not defined for me, so this gives me at
least the correct build.

--
Sent from: http://emacs.1067599.n8.nabble.com/Emacs-Dev-f108916.html