Re: master 5aa6a15: Treat the "Link" link in gnus-summary-browse-urls sp

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: master 5aa6a15: Treat the "Link" link in gnus-summary-browse-urls specially
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:56:05 -0400

> * Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> [2019-07-23 20:14:09 -0700]:
>
> I don't know why "Link" as link text should be treated specially --

Because in newsgroups that stem from reddit and slashdot, the web source
of the article is marked as "link" as opposed to all  the  other links
that may appear in the article.

> now if any of the urls are called "Link" I have to delete the text.

If "C-a C-k" is too much, I can make "Link" customizable and you will
just set it to nil. Or, if you prefer, I will set it to "Link".

Thanks.

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on darwin Ns 10.3.1671
http://childpsy.net http://calmchildstories.com http://steingoldpsychology.com