[Emacs-diffs] master fe3676f: (Finsert_file_contents): Keep buffer consi

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: [Emacs-diffs] master fe3676f: (Finsert_file_contents): Keep buffer consistent in non-local exit
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 09:39:49 +0300

Is it right to remove decode_coding_unwind?  If set-auto-coding or
find-operation-coding-system signal an error, we will now:

  . leave the buffer unibyte and with undo-list bound to t
  . fail to reset the markers and overlays to their previous state
  . fail to reset intervals

Why is that TRT?  If there's something in your recent changes that
makes those repairs unnecessary, can you point me to what I missed?