Re: master bef1be8: Fixes for "Maintainer:" and related lines

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: master bef1be8: Fixes for "Maintainer:" and related lines
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 14:34:06 -0700

On 5/22/19 3:19 PM, Glenn Morris wrote:
I changed it to use a real email address in 34dc21d.
It seemed harmless to leave the explanation of FSF, for older files
people might encounter. (Or more likely I forgot to remove it.)

OK, but it's better to have the documentation match the current behavior.

My counter suggestion is to revert bef1be8.

OK, I did that and also updated the documentation to match the current behavior of listing "Maintainer: address@hidden" when there is no particular maintainer. I'm not a fan of this convention and others in this thread agreed, but we don't seem to have a consensus to change it.