Re: limit length of xref file header line

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: limit length of xref file header line
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 12:47:11 +0300

On 21.05.2019 4:16, Dmitry Gutov wrote:
Given your Android example, though, here's one thing we can probably do safely either way: make the file names relative to default-directory. We should make sure it's set either to the directory that's being searched, or the project root, though.

Um... this might not exactly be trivial, though (xref backends are not associated with a project root, and we can also find-regexp across many project roots). So maybe not. Or only for limited cases.