Re: Robert J. Chassel reference in Intro to Emacs Lisp

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Robert J. Chassel reference in Intro to Emacs Lisp
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 17:41:01 -0400

Listing bug-texinfo as maintainer is not useful since I am struggling
to find someone eo maintain Texinfo.  Sad to say, the only thing we
can do is list no maintainer for texinfmt.el.

Aside from that, please change "passed away" to "died".
As a founding member of the anti-euphemism league, I must insist.

--
Dr Richard Stallman