Re: Checking all C warning flags at once during configuration

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Checking all C warning flags at once during configuration
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 11:31:46 -0700

On 5/1/19 11:25 AM, Alex Gramiak wrote:
> Would you happen to know why the argument is always empty in the
> commented out loop?

Sorry, not offhand by just looking at the patch.

> Should I post
> this to the Gnulib mailing list at this stage?
That's a more-appropriate list for such a patch, yes. Please try to make
your email self-contained. bug-gnulib is less populated-than emacs-devel
so I wouldn't expect an overwhelming response. What would help is a
sample use and timing statistics to motivate other readers to look into it.