Re: [Emacs-diffs] master b0e318d 2/2: Score flex-style completions accor

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master b0e318d 2/2: Score flex-style completions according to match tightness
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 19:51:36 +0200

On 16.03.2019 15:02, João Távora wrote:

I didn't read the test fully, but it seems you (or I? did I write it?)
are asserting
that there can only be a specific set of properties in the completion candidate.
This is wrong: there can be more unrelated to your package's use of those
candidate's properties, completion-score being one of them.

You did, but that's neither here not there. A fix PR would be welcome, but I'll get around to it otherwise myself, no problem.

Though I do think `company.el` should start making use of
`completion-score` somehow.

Sure. But either completion-all-completions starts doing that automatically, or we'll need the new variable to appear in the core first.