Re: [ELPA] New package: shorten-url

From: Nicolas Rybkin
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: shorten-url
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 14:52:58 +0300

Is the shortened URL expanded locally inside Emacs?
Does it refer to a real website?
Of course it refers to a real website, the idea is that you can use shortened URL in chat so the people you're chatting with could use it too.
 "what made that choice desirable?" it's working and it suits me well :/  shorten-url-base is customizable.