removing flatten-list (alias for new flatten-tree function)

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: removing flatten-list (alias for new flatten-tree function)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:40:44 -0800

Thanks for writing the new flatten-tree function and cleaning up existing duplicate functions. I tweaked its performance a bit and cleaned up some more duplicates. While doing that I found that I was confused by the existence of the just-added alias 'flatten-list', and I propose removing it as per the attached patch. I think people who want to find and use the new 'flatten-tree' function will typically be better served if it has just one name that fits in with existing Emacs Lisp functions like 'copy-tree', as opposed to also having a name that is a misnomer.