Firefox comm process attribute changed

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Firefox comm process attribute changed
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 13:26:01 +0100

Prior to the update of my Firefox to version 64.0 yesterday the sexp
(cdr (assoc 'comm (process-attributes <firefox pid>))) returned
"firefox", but since the update, it returns "firefox-bin".  This happens
in both master and the emacs-26 branch, and I see no recent changes in
process-attributes or related code so I assume it is due to a change in
Firefox.  But I wanted to check here, since I found no news about this
change by a web search.  Can anyone here confirm this change?

Steve Berman