low priority minor mode keymap?

From: Yang Zhao
Subject: low priority minor mode keymap?
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 10:08:26 -0700

Hi,

When configuring god-mode (https://github.com/chrisdone/god-mode) I figure that I want to put some keys at a lower priority than the local map, but allowing this to be triggered based on the minor mode. I can simulate this imperfectly with elisp code that looks up keymaps manually.

A better solution seems to be a minor-mode-low-priority-map-alist that works similar to minor-mode-map-alist, but takes precedence after local-map. Is something like this useful enough to get into emacs?