`call-process', to a string

From: Garreau\, Alexandre
Subject: `call-process', to a string
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:46:48 +0100

Le 30/10/2018 à 14h32, Eli Zaretskii a écrit :
>> From: "Garreau\, Alexandre" <address@hidden>
>> Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden
>> Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 12:32:16 +0100
>>
>> > "Point" only ever refers to Emacs buffers, never to anything else.
>>
>> Oh you’re right!  Then with some context-sensitive deduction, you would
>> guess DESTINATION as a buffer.
>>
>> However having to rely on deduction and context to understand a piece of
>> doc looks silly, and if it does stuff with buffers it looks better to me
>> to clearly have the word “buffer” within near.  So I believe it is
>> better with a such fix: thank you!
>
> You are welcome.  However, it's still worth to make yourself familiar
> with "point" and its significance in Emacs, because you will see
> similar text all over the place.

I am, my eyes just slipped over it being mentioned in the docstring, as
they were searching for the word “buffer”.  Even knowing what the point
is, it still ask a deduction to go from seeing the word “point” to
acknowledging the thing is about a buffer, while other things
(current-buffer, file, etc.) has been mentioned as destinations.