Re: visual-region-mode?

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: visual-region-mode?
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 17:03:44 +0000

Hello, hw

On Wed, Oct 03, 2018 at 17:43:46 +0200, hw wrote:

[ .... ]

That time has come.  For many, many posts you have been deliberately
misunderstanding, misconstruing, and twisting plainly expressed views,
with the aim of provoking maximum irritation, insulting all of us here,
and generally wasting people's time and energy.

In short, you are a troll - an anonymous troll.  I have finished feeding
you, and if it were up to me, I would tell you you are no longer welcome
on this list.

Cheerio.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).