python.el and pydoc

From: Sébastien Gendre
Subject: python.el and pydoc
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 11:20:26 +0200

Hello.

I use Emacs and Python.el since more than 6 years and I find it really
practical and effective. However, I only discover recently, on MELPA
repo, it exist an Emacs package called pydoc[1] who provide access to
the Python documentation. It's unfortunate to not having this feature in
python.el.

I have contacted the author of the Pydoc Emacs package and he is not
against the idea to include his code to python.el. What do you think? Is
it possible and, if yes, how?

Best regards.
@+
-------