Re: [ELPA] New package "brief" editor emulator is now officially release

From: Noam Postavsky
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package "brief" editor emulator is now officially released
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 17:04:38 -0400

On 13 August 2018 at 11:12, 路客 <address@hidden> wrote:
> New package "brief" is now officially released in master packages/brief.
> The temporary branch scratch/brief is deleted.
> Hope you enjoy it!

I notice there is this comment about "crisp.el":

;; There is also an Emacs version of "crisp.el" which is now obsolete
;; but still (temporarily) exists in the Emacs source code repository
;; at "<emacs>/src/lisp/obsolete/crisp.el".  In case of it being
;; removed from Emacs source tree someday, I moved the whole
;; development history from Emacs source into ELPA repository at
;; "<elpa>/packages/crisp".[...]

Does that mean the "crisp" GNU ELPA package should be considered
obsolete (with "brief" being the replacement)?