Re: Suggestion for a witty Emacs command for a mug?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Suggestion for a witty Emacs command for a mug?
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 08:42:55 -0700

Hi Jeanne,

I was about to order this. But considering that the mug is $25, $8.75 for shipping adds quite a bit. Is there a limited time coupon code available for folks on emacs-devel?

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 11:34 AM Jeanne Rasata <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, Alex/Everyone,

>> Please forgive this tardy response to your message.
>>
>> > Any update on the mugs?
>>
>> Yes, the FSF is going to be adding them to the shop inventory, which
>> will be renewed/updated this summer.  So you can expect them in late
>> July/early August.

The mug is now available from the shop:
https://shop.fsf.org/gear/emacs-auto-fill-mode-mug.

Thank you all very much again for all your feedback.
Sincerely,
j.

--

Kaushal Modi