Re: tabulated-list sort icon is reversed

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: tabulated-list sort icon is reversed
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:07:29 +0200

> It's less ambiguous than what is used right now.

Can you explain why it is less ambiguous?

Because it's not an arrow and should force the viewer to think, and I don't see how you could interpret this icon as something else than https://www.freepik.com/free-icon/sort-descending-interface-symbol_731985.htm

But the fact you ask seems to imply it's not as evident as in my mind.

Philippe