Re: Documenting universal-async-argument

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Documenting universal-async-argument
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 18:06:29 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

>> I'd like to document the prefix command universal-async-argument in the
>> Emacs Lisp manual. But I don't know where.
>
> This command is about using threads, right?  So how about documenting
> it somewhere under "Threads"?

It is about threads just now. But it could be also for other
asynchronous command behavior, later on.

It is just a knob ("prefix command"), which tells the following command
"If you know something about asynchronity, and if you care, be informed
that the user wants you to run asynchronous".

Whatever this means.

Best regards, Michael.