Re: bignum branch

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: bignum branch
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2018 09:11:49 +0300

> From: Andy Moreton <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 20:54:34 +0100
>
> If I apply the following from master to the bignum branch then a 32bit
> MinGW build succeeds:
>
> 024d20f81e ("Fix compilation with mingw.org's MinGW 5.x headers")
> bd52f37cae ("Fix last change: only MinGW runtime 5.0.2 and later needs
> that.")

That's a surprise: I thought MinGW64 uses its own headers for 32-bit
builds, whereas the above commits fix problems specific to mingw.org's
headers.  At the time, I looked at the MinGW64 headers, and my
conclusion was that this particular problem doesn't exist there.

And the fix is conditioned on __MINGW32_VERSION, which AFAIK doesn't
exist in the MinGW64 headers.

You did use MinGW64 for the 32-bit build, right?  If so, can you help
me understand what I am missing here?