Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)

From: andrés ramírez
Subject: Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 14:09:22 +0000

Hi Matthias.
> sorry that it has been a while since my last sign of life but 2018 has
> been an especially bad year thus far health-wise, so I am struggling
> to juggle "everything".
>
> I just wanted to bring the attached fixes back into discussion to get
> them into master.
Eli told this is on 26.2 included. I suppose It is on master also.
> As I understand it, they don't completely fix the problems Andres and
> Lars have been seeing, but they still fix real bugs that can cause
> random erratic / buggy behavior and/or freezes.

But. It is so much better than the previous behaviour.
> What do you (and all the others in cc' :P) say?

I have not had any issue until a month before when i moved to 26.1, and
having the issue again cos I forgot to apply the patch. Problably I am
going to compile 26.2 soon.

Best Regards. And Thanks for the work