debugging odd startup message

From: Perry E. Metzger
Subject: debugging odd startup message
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:13:09 -0400

On emacs startup, I'm getting this message:

Warning (bytecomp): Use ‘with-current-buffer’ rather than
save-excursion+set-buffer
Warning (bytecomp): ‘next-line’ is for interactive use only; use ‘forward-line’
instead.

Not sure how to figure out exactly where this is happening -- I'm
guessing some file I'm loading, but I'm unsure. I'm not
running bytecomp on startup, which also makes the error a bit odd.

Anyway, if anyone can give me suggestions on how to figure out how to
pin down what's causing this so I can fix it, I'd appreciate it.

--
Perry E. Metzger                address@hidden