Re: Three cheers for Eli!

From: John Yates
Subject: Re: Three cheers for Eli!
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 18:57:12 -0400

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 11:59 AM, Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:
There's a lot to learn from his people and technical skills.

​I am mostly a lurker, here and in a number of other open source communities.  Technical brilliance is relatively commonplace.  What is much rarer is the is level of courtesy and civility traditionally displayed on this list.  If anything Eli has raised that bar.  I am even more appreciative in this time when so frequently communication is being coarsened.

Thank you Eli.

/john