Re: [ELPA] New package: eglot

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: eglot
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 15:14:05 +0100

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>> If the package is accepted, I think I already have commit rights to the
>> GNU ELPA repo and would like to develop this as a Git subtree, just like
>> yasnippet.
>
> Nowadays I recommend ":external"s to ":subtree"s, but it's your call.
> I'd welcome this package into GNU ELPA, so feel free to push it there.

I just did, with :external, which does indeed sound simpler.  (I did
mess up slightly and pushed an "externals/elpa" branch to the repo
instead of the intended "externals/eglot". I deleted the wrong branch,
so apart from a few extra emails, everything should be fine).

My package builds fine, but "make" for some of the others didn't go so
well.

Anyway, here's hoping to see it built tomorrow,
João