Re: Help with recursive destructive function

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Help with recursive destructive function
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 11:42:21 -0700

Michael Heerdegen <address@hidden> writes:

> Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> All this went very rapidly over my head, but I guess that's what I was
>> hoping for! I'll wait and see if you all work this through any further,
>
> What's left to do?  Arrays?  What else?

Arrays, hash tables, backwards compatibility, removing spurious
type-checking, doing a non-destructive version for writing (the
destructive one is just for reading), and deciding how to unambiguously
handle the "lists versus lists-as-objects" problem.

These are the sorts of things I can typically handle (sometimes even
without bugs!), whereas Clement's (or your, or Stefan's) function
isn't...

Eric