autoload changed in master in "1d75604eaded6a8482d28d57bc8e6a4d99d5caee"

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: autoload changed in master in "1d75604eaded6a8482d28d57bc8e6a4d99d5caee"?
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 11:40:01 +0200

Hi

For ages I rely on the comment package from Noah Friedman.

To load that package I used
(autoload 'comment-out-region "comment" nil t)

So running comment-out-region loaded that package and its setting.

However in that recent emacs version, when running the command the
important variable comment-mode-alist is not set.

I can solve this problem by substituting the autoload call by require
but I am wondering. I eyeballed the NEWS but could not find anything
relevant at first glance.

Uwe Brauer