[MELPA] (was: [conversion fails])

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [MELPA] (was: [conversion fails])
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 22:26:33 +0100

Possible doble posting my apologies.

    > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

    > Sadly, I can't add these to quail, since it is too difficult to
    > get a copyright disclaimer from my place of work.

I just passed your code[1] to a colleague of mine and he was delighted
by the code. You saved his day. May I suggest that you put that small
pkg into MELPA? Or maybe the restrictions also apply to release your
code under the GPL?

Regards

Uwe

Footnotes:
[1]  I hope you don't mind. In any case I put your authorship in the
header of the file.