cpio-mode

From: Douglas Lewan
Subject: cpio-mode
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 23:14:01 -0500

All,

Two or three years ago I joined this mailing list and announced that I wanted to write a cpio mode for emacs.

Well, after various surprising events and mishaps I'm back, and expect to have something worth showing soon.

What is the customary way of sharing such code? I'm currently working under CVS on my local box and expect to continue doing my detailed work there, but if there's a preferred way to share, then I'd like to integrate that.

Thanks.

--
,Doug
Douglas Lewan