Re: What's the right way to detect libxml2?

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: What's the right way to detect libxml2?
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 15:05:03 -0700

On 10/24/2017 06:45 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:
Would we do this if some despicable character became famous under the
name E.Max?

For what it's worth, our president's last name is indeed spelled "Tramp" in Serbocroatian. Here's a sample quote from Blic:

"Američki predsednik Donald Tramp izjavio je danas da nije pozvan na razgovor sa specijalnim savetnikom Robertom Milerom, koji vodi federalnu istragu o navodnom mešanju Rusije u predsedničke izbore u SAD 2016. godine."

http://www.blic.rs/vesti/svet/tramp-razgovor-o-istrazi-o-rusiji-niko-me-nije-zvao/0w7nxx6

Not that I think Emacs should change Tramp's name because of this. Tramp will outlive Trump.