syntax based indentation for SQL files (ELPA package proposal)

From: Alex Harsanyi
Subject: syntax based indentation for SQL files (ELPA package proposal)
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 10:42:51 +0800

Hello,

I wrote a package that adds support for syntax based indentation for
SQL files: TAB indents the current line based on the syntax of the SQL
code on previous lines.  This works similar to the indentation for
cc-mode.  The current sql-mode does not provide indentation
functionality, and my package implements a minor mode that can be
added to sql-mode to provide syntactic indentation.

I'd like to propose to include the package into ELPA

You can find the source of the package here:

     https://github.com/alex-hhh/emacs-sql-indent

I already posted twice on this mailing list about this package (see
links below).   While the response seemed positive to me, the package
was not added to ELPA but I also I did not receive a definite "not
interested" answer.  I after some thought, I decided to post about
this one last time.

    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2017-05/msg00075.html
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2015-12/msg00943.html

Best Regards,