[ELPA] Patches for sokoban 1.4

From: Dieter Deyke
Subject: [ELPA] Patches for sokoban 1.4
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 12:58:18 +0200

Hi,

while I was playing sokoban from ELPA, I had the need for some local
patches:

1) fix off-by-1 error in sokoban-draw-score which caused on-screen score
   to be truncated

2) save sokoban-level when a level is completed, restore sokoban-level
   when a game is started

This allowed me to continue the game on the next day without me having
to remember what level I was on.

Eventually I finished all levels and looked on the net for new level
files. Having found some required:

3) allow for levels which are wider and higher, and for levels where the
   player character would already be on a target field at start

These 3 patches are attached to this mail. If they are useful, someone
could apply them to ELPA.

Dieter Deyke
mailto:address@hidden
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys B116EA20