Re: Continuous integration

From: Toon Claes
Subject: Re: Continuous integration
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 16:23:28 +0200 (CEST)

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 22:19:37 +0200 (CEST) Toon Claes <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Toon, that's great. I've requested access to collaborate.

Thanks! I've given you access!

> For RMS and anyone else interested in evaluating the suitability of
> GitLab, please note that the GnuTLS project is also hosted there, so
> they may have already evaluated the free software suitability of it:
> https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls

As Thien-Thi Nguyen mentioned, some people might have trouble to
register at GitLab.com at the moment, depending on the browser and the
addons you have enabled. There is an issue about this (which you should
be able to see without registering):

https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/30401

-- Toon