Re: Failure building Emacs master

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Failure building Emacs master
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 22:22:02 +0200

> From: Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:59:51 +0100
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> Really, I don't like the warning from 'configure' for a default feature.

It's a first step towards removing the feature in some future
release.  How else would you suggest to warn users and distributions
about the issue without making drastic backward-incompatible changes
in the build products?

> In any case now the message seem clear enough and you can "close" this
> "issue"..

Sorry, I don't understand the quotes.  If you are unhappy about the
solution, even after your questions were answered, let's try to find a
better one.