modeline-inactive font alias

From: C . Baxter
Subject: modeline-inactive font alias
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 17:23:04 +0000 (UTC)

I get the error "Invalid face" modeline-inactive when I launch emacs. I
assume this is triggered by the Jun 23 commit
c430f7e23fc2c22f251ace4254e37dea1452dfc3 that removed inter alia
"modeline-inactive" as a font alias. I can't find what has replaced
modeline-inactive. I've looked in faces.el but to no avail. Could someone
point me in the right direction in order so I can update my .emacs entry:

(set-face-foreground 'modeline-inactive "wheat")
(set-face-background 'modeline-inactive "light slate gray")

Sorry for the trivial question.

Thanks.