Re: Subject: Call for testers for GNU Hyperbole 5.12, a large, useful Em

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Subject: Call for testers for GNU Hyperbole 5.12, a large, useful Emacs package
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 00:44:11 +0300

On 06/20/2016 05:43 PM, Robert Weiner wrote:

Rather than a long list of things that are possible, I would prefer to see
two or three things that are most impressive. Or four.

See if you can find one and tell us what it is.

Maybe someday.

See if you can send a backtrace of any error you get or at least the
message, so we can understand better.

No errors, it just asks me to visit a tags table (which I usually dismiss). This is what happens when I do the sequence of clicks on most of the words in that paragraph.

But if I do that on `the' or `pop', I get this buffer, which is probably the expected effect:

"A click of the Assist Key
WHEN  (and (smart-lisp-mode-p) (smart-lisp-at-tag-p))
CALLS (smart-lisp (quote show-doc)) WHICH:

Jumps to the definition..."