Missing email sent to the list

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Missing email sent to the list
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 12:25:54 +0900

*** this email is about the list itself.  If this is not the
    proper place where to report the issue, please let me know
    where i should send this report.

Hi,

i send all the e-mails to this list using the same machine, H1
(email client C1).

This week i sent an email, M, to the list using another machine, H2
(email client C2).

Surprisingly, i have not received M in my inbox; but M is listed
on the list archive:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2016-06/msg00209.html

Other emails than M to the list than day have arrived to my inbox on time.

In addition, M seems the only email that day with any answer; which could
means that anyone has received the email either.  If that is the case,
i am amazing how M can be listed in the url archive but not being
received by the list subscribers.

I am sending this email using again machine H2 but with a different
email client (C3).

Tino