Re: M-x send-emacs-patch

From: Richard Copley
Subject: Re: M-x send-emacs-patch
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 21:22:26 +0100

Some caution is required. Anyone can report a bug, but almost everyone
is not allowed to send a patch. I understand it correctly, if someone
like me who can't or won't sign the FSF paperwork sends a patch to one
of the lists, it can make it harder for that idea to get used in
Emacs. It's frustrating (for me at least - I have dozens of patches
that I'd love to share with the community), but isn't that the way
things are?