Re: todo-mode doc bug

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Re: todo-mode doc bug
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 10:19:55 +0200

(Sorry for the lag in responding; I was detained by more pressing
obligations.)

On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 13:23:03 +0300 Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

>> From: Stephen Berman <address@hidden>
>> Cc: address@hidden
>> Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 12:18:33 +0200
>>
>> >            I have no opinion about closing the bug.
>>
>> There is no outstanding bug about this; my question was about whether it
>> is necessary to file one for this doc string change
>
> No need.  However, mentioning in the commit log the URL for the
> discussion of the issue should be considered.

This thread is the only discussion of this issue, so in the hope that
you agree with me that it isn't relevant to the doc bug per se and hence
wouldn't be appropriate to reference in the commit message, I've gone
ahead and committed the fix without such a reference.

Steve Berman