Re: Emacs pretest 25.0.93

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 25.0.93
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 16:06:30 +0000

This seems to be the only Windows fonts related commit in the past month or so (to my unexperienced eye):

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?h=emacs-25&id=7eba90c12227d86636aaa3da8d68b0c213fb3910

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 10:26 AM Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden> wrote:
Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> Unbelievable!
>
> AFAICT, the font used is actually bold-italic, not just italic, right?

I see that on master too...

Not only the About Emacs buffer is in bold-italic but also the tooltips..

It is some time (about a month) I see this, but only with Windows
(MSYS2/MINGW64) builds.

I didn't flag this because I thought it was a deliberate choice (maybe
it still is for master)..

   Angelo

Kaushal Modi