Re: Very happy with emacs-25 so far

From: Rostislav Svoboda
Subject: Re: Very happy with emacs-25 so far
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 01:14:57 +0100

I update all my packages (cider, helm, magit, evil, use-package, etc.)
and git-pull & compile the emacs-25 branch almost every day for more
than 3 or 4 months...
I had a very very few breakages and if I had any then git-checkout
<yesterday> & recompile + maybe
10 mins googling always solved the problem.

Great Thanks to all emacs-core and emacs-package developers & contributors!

Bost