Re: Option to not automatically customize-save-variable `package-selecte

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: Option to not automatically customize-save-variable `package-selected-packages'?
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:52:29 +0000

2016ko otsailak 17an, Artur Malabarba-ek idatzi zuen:

> Yes, I agree. This has been requested by other people too. This variable
> should be saved in its own file (at a configurable location), like many
> other cases of persistent data in Emacs.

+1

Additionally, it would be nice if this file was in a format amenable to
version control (one package per line, sorted).  The present format used
by custom.el is neither, meaning that it’s impossible to use VC to sync
the list of installed packages between machines.

--
Aaron Ecay